How To Set the Memory Presets On Your Electric Desk
- Raise or lower the height of the desk to where you want to set it to. Then hold the memory option button you want to assign it to until you hear a beep.
- Our set up is M1 for seating then M2 for standing.
- The memory box goes to sleep after about 30 seconds.
- To use the presets you need to "wake up" the box by pressing an up or down arrow once.
- The height read out will then display then press one of your memory presets and the work / workstation will start to automatically move to the preset position.
- As a precaution make sure that there are no cords hanging or blocking the path up or down.
If you have any further questions then please contact us on 09 634 4078 or after hours 027 6216212